Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TESTIMONIES

ALVARO BARETTO
On Sunday night, Pastor Robin had spoken a Word of Prophecy saying: “You will receive good news within 24 hours.” When I went to work on Monday morning, my boss asked me to come into his cabin. Then he told me how much the company appreciated the work I was doing and had therefore decided to give me a promotion! Praise the Lord!

MR.KAMBLE
My 6 year son Kunal used to suffer from fits almost every night. On several occasions, I had to rush him to the emergency department of a nearby hospital. After attending the services at The Master’s Touch Healing Center, I learnt a lot about Jesus, His love and the power in His Name. So the next time my son got an attack at night, I prayed for him in the Name of Jesus. It passed off quite soon and since then, my son has not been troubled by any more attacks. Praise the Lord.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am really happy for the great services in this blog and interesting info is visible in this blog.
Spiritual Healer in India|Spiritual Healing Centres in
Bangalore